Get Cheeky With Our Fave Cheek Stains & Creams
Written by James Kicinski-McCoy
Fall is right around the corner and soon we’ll be trading in our suntans and bikinis for sweaters, boots, and way less sunkissed skin. But not to worry ladies, just because the weather may be changing, it doesn’t mean you have to lose your glow. Keep a hint of your summer color with one of our favorite cheek stains and creams. Each one of these brightening hues packs a punch of pigment that is sure to last from morning ’til night.
1. Fat And The Moon Cheek & Lip Stain, $12, Etsy. All natural, organic ingredients. Rose Geranium essential oil contains anti-inflammatory properties, while organic beeswax keeps the tint fresh and distributed evenly.
2. Smashbox O-Glow, $28, Nordstrom. This is the chameleon of blushes, with its intuitive ability to react to your personal skin chemistry. It creates a truly unique, natural tone while pomegranate seed, ginkgo biloba, and goji berry-C add antioxidant benefits and promote healthier skin.
3. Stila Convertible Color, $25, Selfridges. A lipstick and blush all-in-one with a versatile, radiant color. Simply tap onto cheeks or lips for a quick boost of hue. It’s easy to apply and manage in a convenient compact to toss in your purse.
4. Nars The Multiple, $39, Lord & Taylor. Create natural, glistening tones on your cheeks and lips with this creamy multi-purpose stick. Color gently melts into your skin, leaving long-lasting barely there bursts of color.
5. Tarte Cheek Stain, $30, Dermstore. Forget the days of dry, powdery blush. This hydrating stain is incredibly refreshing and light. It provides a healthy glow, nourishing your skin while also creating a flawless finish. It’s both animal cruelty-free and paraben-free.
6. Perricone MD No Blush Blush, $35, Amazon. Restore your youthful glow instantly with this unique, self-adjusting formulated serum. The blush provides a natural, youthful finish while providing protection of mineral SPF 30.
7. Benefit Benetint, $30, Sephora. We’ve been a fan of this for over 15 years! This tint is so easy to apply and leaves you with long-lasting color that both contours and highlights your face. It’s the brand’s top-selling tint for a reason!
Share this story